After you upgrade the vCenter Server and Platform Services Controller instances, create the anti-affinity rules for the Platform Services Controllers in Region A in vSphere DRS to implement a configuration that matches the deployment guidelines in this VMware Validated Design.
- Log in to the Management vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://mgmt01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the Navigator, select Hosts and Clusters and expand the mgmt01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local control tree.
- Select the SFO01-Mgmt01 cluster and click the Configure tab.
- On the Configure page, click VM/Host Rules.
- On the VM/Host Rules page, click Add.
- In the Create VM/Host Rule dialog, enter anti-affinity-rule-psc in the Name field, ensure the Enable rule checkbox is selected, select Separate Virtual Machines from the Type drop down menu, and click the Add.
- In the Add Rule Member dialog, select mgmt01psc01 and comp01psc01 and click OK.
- In the Create VM/Host Rule dialog, click OK to create the rule.