Verify that vRealize Automation is connected to the Active Directory domain after patch, update, restore, failover or failback.
About this task
You verify the following configuration as a part of the Active Directory integration with vRealize Automation:
Active Directory synchronization status
Identity Providers status
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the Administration tab, click the Directories Management tab and click Directories.
- On the Directories page, hover over the green check mark to verify that the synchronization with the Active Directory is successful.
- Click Identity Providers and verify that the Status column for the identity provider WorkspaceIDP__1 shows
- Click Connectors and verify that for the each appliance-specific connector the Associated Directory column shows the rainpole.local domain.