After you replace the certificate of the Platform Services Controller instance, update the certificate on vCenter Server and NSX Manager to re-establish trusted communication.
- Restart the services of the Consolidated vCenter Server.
- Open an SSH connection to sfo01w01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Switch from the vCenter Server Appliance command shell to the Bash shell.
- Restart vCenter Server services by using the following command.
service-control --stop --all service-control --start --all
- Reconnect NSX Manager to Platform Services Controller and to vCenter Server after you install the custom certificates on the nodes.