After you replace the certificate on the Consolidated vCenter Server, to update the certificate on vSphere Data Protection, connect vSphere Data Protection to vCenter Server to re-establish trusted connection for backup and restore of virtual machines.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01w01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the vSphere Web Client Home page, click the VDP icon.
- On the Welcome to vSphere Data Protection page, select sfo01w01vdp01 from the VDP Appliance drop-down menu and click Connect.