After you update the certificate on the vRealize Automation Appliance and IaaS components, reconnect vRealize Business to vRealize Automation to install the new certificate and re-establish the trusted connection.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrb01svr01.rainpole.local:5480.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the Registration tab, click the vRA tab, enter the following credentials to register with the vRealize Automation server.
SSO Default Tenant
SSO Admin User
SSO Admin Password
Accept "vRealize Automation" certificate
- Click Register to connect to vRealize Automation and get its certificate.
A failure message appears at the top of the page. Wait until the SSO Status changes to
The certificate of "vRealize Automation" is not trusted. Please view and accept to register.
- Click the View "vRealize Automation" certificate link to download the vRealize Automation certificate.
- Select the Accept "vRealize Automation" certificate check box and click Register.
SSO Status changes to Connected to vRealize Automation.