To use user roles in vRealize Log Insight that are maintained centrally and are inline with the other solutions in the SDDC, enable Active Directory support.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- Under Configuration, click Authentication.
- On the Authentication Configuration page, click the Active Directory tab and configure the following Active Directory settings.
Enable Active Directory support
Yes or No according to the instructions from the IT administrator
- Click Test Connection to verify the connection, and click Save.