After you deploy and start vRealize Operations Manager, you assign a valid license.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the administration interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01a.rainpole.local .
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the Welcome page of the vRealize Operations Manager Configuration wizard, examine the process overview, and click Next.
- On the Accept EULA page, accept the end user license agreement, and click Next.
- On the Enter Product License Key page, enter the vRealize Operations Manager product license key.
- Select Product Key and enter the license key.
- Click Validate License Key, and click Next.
- On the Customer Experience Improvement Program page, to send technical information for product improvement, select Join the VMware Customer Experience Improvement Program and click Next.
- On the Ready to Complete page, click Finish.
The vRealize Operations Manager user interface opens.