You enable the vRealize Log Insight agent and configure the agent group for the embedded vRealize Orchestrator to start collecting log data in the vRealize Orchestrator dashboards.
- Enable vRealize Log Insight agents for vRealize Orchestrator.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- Under Management, click Agents.
- From the drop-down menu at the top, select vRealize Orchestrator 7.0.1 from the All Agents section and click Copy Template.
- In the Copy Agent Group dialog box, enter vRO7 - Agent Group in the name text box and click Copy.
- To set which agents receive the configuration, in the agent filter fields, enter the following values pressing Enter after each host name.
- Click Refresh and verify that in the Agents list vRealize Log Insight receives data from the two agents in the filter.
- Click Save Agent Group at the bottom of the page.
- Verify that the vRealize Log Insight server is receiving log events from the vRealize Orchestrator appliances.
- On the main navigation bar, click Dashboards.
- In the vRealize Log Insight user interface, click VMware - Orchestrator - 7.0.1+ under Content Pack Dashboards.
- Verify that the Server nodes grouped by hostname widget on the Server overview dashboard shows the vRealize Appliance host name vra01svr01a.rainpole.local