After you start vRealize Operations Manager and assign it a license, join the remote collector node into a collector group for adapter resiliency in the cases where the collector experiences network interruption or becomes unavailable.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the administration interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01a.rainpole.local .
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, expand Management, click Collector Groups, and click Add.
- On the Collector Groups page, click Add.
- In the Add New Collector Group dialog box, configure the following settings, and click Save.
Remote collector group for sfo01
The sfo01-remote-collectors group appears on the Collector Groups page under the Administration view of the user interface.