Install the content packs for vRealize Automation, vRealize Orchestrator and Microsoft SQL Server to add the dashboards for viewing log information about the Cloud Management Platform in vRealize Log Insight.
About this task
You install the following content packs:
VMware - vRA 7
VMware - Orchestrator - 7.0.1+
Microsoft - SQL Server
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the vRealize Log Insight user interface, click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Content Packs.
- Under Content Pack Marketplace, select Marketplace.
- In the list of content packs, locate the VMware - vRA 7 content pack and click its icon.
- In the Install Content Pack dialog box, accept the license agreement and click Install.
- In the VMware - vRA 7 Setup Instructions dialog box, click OK.
- Repeat the procedure to install the VMware - Orchestrator - 7.0.1+ and Microsoft - SQL Server content packs.
After the installations are complete, the VMware - vRA, VMware - Orchestrator - 7.0.1+ and Microsoft - SQL Server content packs appear in the Installed Content Packs list on the left.