When an authorized change is made to a host, the host profile must be updated to reflect the changes.
About this task
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01w01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Update the host profile for the management cluster.
- In the Navigator, click the Home icon and select Policies and Profiles.
- Click Host Profiles, right click sfo01-w01-consolidated01, and select Copy settings from Host.
- Select sfo01w01esx01.rainpole.local and click OK.
- Verify compliance for the hosts in the management cluster.
- Click the Monitor tab and click Compliance.
- Select sfo01-w01-consolidated01 and click the Check Host Profile Compliance button.
All hosts must display a Host Compliance status of Compliant.