To use an Active Directory domain for tenant authentication, you must join a VMware Identity Manager connector to vRealize Automation.
About this task
Each vRealize Automation appliance includes a connector that supports user authentication. By default, one connector is typically configured to perform directory synchronization. Perform the procedure by using the ITAC-LocalDefaultAdmin that you configured in the previous procedure.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/vsphere.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Navigate to .
- For the first.connector, click Join Domain.
- Specify the following settings and click Join Domain.
Select Custom Domain from the drop-down menu.
Type rainpole.local in the text field.
- Log out from the vRealize Automation portal.