A multi-tier application pattern might require a system configuration component. This task creates a standalone service that can disable and stop IP tables and IPv6 tables.
About this task
- Click New to create a new service.
- Under General enter the following values.
Linux System Level Configuration
- Click Next to skip the Properties page.
- Set the actions for this service in the Actions pane.
- In the Install row, select Bash as the Script Type.
- Still in the Install row, select Click Here to edit, paste the following code into the Edit Script text box, and click OK.
#!/bin/bash /sbin/chkconfig iptables off /sbin/chkconfig ip6tables off /sbin/service iptables stop /sbin/service ip6tables stop
- Click Next and click Finish.
- Select the new service and click Publish.