Tenant administrators create business groups to associate a set of services and resources with a set of users. The set of users often corresponds to a line of business, department, or other organizational unit. Users must belong to a business group to request machines. For this scenario implementation, create only a Production business group.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Navigate to .
- Click the New icon.
- On the General tab, enter the following values and click Next.
Send Manager emails to
- On the Members tab, enter ug-ITAC-TenantAdmins@rainpole.local in the Group manager role text box, and click Next.
- On the Infrastructure tab, click Finish.