Replace the existing certficate for all vRealize Automation services from the vRealize Automation Management Console. You replace the certificate on the vRealize Automation Appliance, IaaS Web server and IaaS Manager server to maintain trusted communication between the vRealize Automation nodes.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation appliance management console.
- Open a Web Browser and go to https://vra01svr01a.rainpole.local:5480.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On vRA Settings tab, click the Database tab.
- If vra01svr01b.rainpole.local is the MASTER node, log in to https://vra01svr01b.rainpole.local:5480 using the root user name and the vra_appB_root_password password instead.
- On vRA Settings tab, click the Host Settings tab.
- Under SSL Configuration, select Import next Certificate Action.
- From a text editor on the Windows host where you run the CertGenVVD utility, copy the content of the following certificate files and paste it in the corresponding text boxes in the user interface, and click Save Settings.
Target Text Box
RSA Private Key
Passphrase that you optionally entered at generation
- Scroll down on the page and verify all cluster nodes have been successfully updated.
- Click the Certificates tab and repeat the procedure to configure the IaaS Web server and IaaS Manager Service with the new certificate details.
IaaS Web server
IaaS Manager Service