To allow vRealize Automation to manage the infrastructure, IaaS administrators create endpoints and configure user credentials for those endpoints. When you create a vSphere Endpoint, vRealize Automation can communicate with the vSphere environment and discover compute resources that are managed by vCenter Server, collect data, and provision machines.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Navigate to New . , and click
- On the New Endpoint - vSphere (vCenter) page, create a vSphere Endpoint with the following settings, and click Test Connection.
The vSphere Endpoint name in the table above must be identical to the Endpoint name from Step 18 in Install the vRealize Automation Environment in Region A.
- If a Security Alert window appears, click OK.
- Click OK to create the Endpoint.