To protect the vRealize Log Insight cluster from a host-level failure, configure vSphere DRS to run the worker virtual appliances on different hosts in the management cluster.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Navigate to the sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local vCenter Server object, and under the sfo01-m01dc data center object select the sfo01-m01-mgmt01 cluster.
- On the Configure tab, select VM/Host Rules.
- In the VM/Host Rules list, click Add above the rules list, add a new anti-affinity rule using the following details, and click OK.
Separate Virtual Machines