Import the previously generated certificates for vRealize Business from the vRealize Business appliance management console.
CA-signed certificate files generated by using VMware Validated Design Certificate Generation Utility (CertGenVVD). See the VMware Validated Design Planning and Preparation documentation.
- Log in to the vRealize Business Server appliance management console.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrb01svr01.rainpole.local:5480.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click the Administration tab and click SSL.
- On the Replace SSL Certificate page, upload the certificate files that you previously generated for vRealize Business and click Replace Certificate.
Use the vrb.key file as the RSA Private Key (.key) and the vrb.3.pem file for the Certificate(s) (.pem) entry. These files are in the vrb folder that you created during certificate generation.
Import PEM encoded Certificate
RSA Private Key (.key)
------BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY----- private_key_value -----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- Server_certificate_value -----END CERTIFICATE----- -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- Intermediate_CA -----END CERTIFICATE----- -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- Root_CA_certificate_value -----END CERTIFICATE-----
Private Key Passphrase
- Verify that the certificate has changed successfully.
A message appears that informs you that the SSL certificate was successfully configured.
- Click the System tab and click Reboot for the changes to take effect.