After you deploy the virtual appliances for the analytics cluster nodes and remote collector nodes, enable high availability in the analytics cluster by assigning the replica role to the vrops01svr01b node, and start the analytics cluster.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the administration interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01a.rainpole.local .
- Log in using the following credentials.
On the System Status page, the cluster status is
Not Started, and the high availability of the cluster is
- On the System Status page, click Enable under High Availability.
A list of all nodes that have the data node role appears.
- In the Enable High Availability dialog box, configure the following values, and click OK.
Enable High Availability for this cluster
High availability becomes enabled after several minutes. The vrops01svr01a is the master node, vrops01svr01b is the master replica node, and the remaining nodes are data and remote collectors nodes.
- Click Start vRealize Operations Manager.
- On the Confirm First Application Startup dialog, click Yes to confirm the startup of vRealize Operations Manager.
After several minutes, the nodes of the vRealize Operations Manager cluster start. The analytics cluster and remote collectors for Region A are online. You are logged out from the administrator interface of the master node.