After the vCenter Server for the Shared Edge and Computer cluster is deployed it must be added to the vCenter VM Group.
- Log in to the Management vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the Navigator, select Hosts and Clusters and expand the sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local tree.
- Select the sfo01-m01-mgmt01 cluster and click Configure.
- On the Configure page, click VM/Host Groups.
- On the VM/Host Groups page, select the vCenter Servers VM Group.
- Under VM/Host Group Members, click the Add button.
- In the Add Group Member dialog, select sfo01w01vc01 and click OK.