Create universal and global transit logical switches for use as the transit networks in the cluster.
- Log in to the Management vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Under Inventories, click Networking & Security.
- In the Navigator, click Logical Switches.
- Select 172.16.11.66 from the NSX Manager drop-down menu and click the Add icon.
- In the New Logical Switch dialog box, enter the following settings and click OK.
Universal Transit Network
Comp Universal Transport Zone
- In the New Logical Switch dialog box, enter the following settings, and click OK.
Global Transit Network
Comp Global Transport Zone