To use vSphere Replication between Region A and Region B, you must configure a connection between the two vSphere Replication appliances because each region is managed by a different vCenter Server instance.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Connect the two vSphere Replication instances.
- On the vSphere Web Client Home page, click Hosts and Clusters.
- In the Navigator, select the sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local instance, click the Configure tab, and click Target Sites under vSphere Replication.
- Click the Connect to target site to configure replications icon.
- In the Connect to Target Site dialog box, select Connect to a remote site, enter the following settings, and click the Log In button.
PSC address of the remote site
- In the Security Alert dialog box, click Yes.
The Connect to Target site dialog box shows lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local selected.
- In the Connect to Target Site dialog box, click OK.
- On the Target Sites page, verify that the value under Status is