Set an identity of your SDDC deployment on the Management vCenter Server in Region B. You can also use this identity as a label in tools for automated SDDC deployment.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu of the vSphere Web Client, select Global Inventory Lists.
- In the Navigator, click vCenter Servers under Resources.
- Click the lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local vCenter Server object and click the Configure tab in the central pane.
- Under the Settings pane, click Advanced Settings and click the Edit button.
- In the Edit Advanced vCenter Server Settings dialog box, set the following value pairs one by one, clicking Add after each entry.
- Click OK to close the window.