Install all ESXi hosts for all clusters interactively.
- Power on the
lax01m01esx01host in Region B.
- Mount the USB drive containing the ESXi ISO file, and boot from that USB drive.
- On the Welcome to the VMware 6.5.0 Installation screen, press Enter to start the installation.
- On the End User License Agreement (EULA) screen, press F11 to accept the EULA.
- On the Select a Disk to Install or Upgrade screen, select the USB drive or SD card under local storage to install ESXi, and press Enter to continue.
- Select the keyboard layout, and press Enter.
- Enter the esxi_root_user_password, enter the password a second time to confirm you are typing the correct password, and press Enter.
- On the Confirm Install screen, press F11 to start the installation.
- After the installation has completed unmount the USB drive, and press Enter to reboot the host.
- Repeat this procedure for all hosts in the data center, using the respective values for each host you configure.