After an authorized change is made to a host the Host Profile must be updated to reflect the changes.
- Log in to the Compute vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://lax01w01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Update the Host Profile for the management cluster.
- In the Navigator select Policies and Profiles.
- Click on Host Profiles then right click on lax01-w01-comp01 and select Copy settings from Host.
- Select lax01w01esx01.lax01.rainpole.local and click OK.
- Verify compliance for the hosts in the management cluster.
- Click the Monitor tab and click Compliance.
- Select lax01-w01-comp01 and click the Check Host Profile Compliance button.
All hosts should show the status Compliant