You must install the NSX kernel modules on the compute and edge clusters ESXi hosts to be able to use NSX.
- Log in to the Compute vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://lax01w01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Install the NSX kernel modules on the shared edge and compute cluster ESXi hosts.
- In the Navigator, click Networking & Security, click Installation, and click the Host Preparation tab.
- Change the NSX Manager that you edit to 172.17.11.66.
- Under Installation Status, click Install for the lax01-w01-comp01 cluster and click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
- Verify that the Installation Status column shows the NSX version for all hosts in the cluster to confirm that NSX kernel modules are successfully installed.