Enable the network connectivity on lax01m01lb01 load balancer to support high-availability and distribute the network traffic load for vRealize Operations Manager and the Cloud Management Platform after disaster recovery to Region B.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu of the vSphere Web Client, select Networking & Security.
- In the Navigator, click NSX Edges.
- Select 172.17.11.65 from the NSX Manager drop-down menu.
- Double-click the lax01m01lb01 device.
- Click the Manage tab and click the Settings tab.
- Click Interfaces, select the OneArmLB vNIC, and click Edit.
- In the Edit NSX Edge Interface dialog box, set Connectivity Status to Connected and click OK.