After you upgrade vRealize Automation, create an endpoint for NSX in the shared edge and compute pod according to the deployment guidelines of this validated design. In this way, vRealize Automation can communicate with NSX Manager to discover networking resources for tenant workloads.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Navigate to New > Network and Security > NSX. and click
- On the General page, configure the vRealize Automation endpoint with the following settings.
- Click Test Connection.
- Click the Associations tab, click New, select sfo01w01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local from the Name drop-down menu, and click OK.
- If a Security Alert window appears, click OK.
- Click OK to create the endpoint.