In version 7.3 of vRealize Automation and later, assign the infrastructure architect role to the svc-vrops-vra service account in the addition to the software architect role. vRealize Operations Manager must have both roles to collect statistics about the operation of vRealize Automation.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Navigate to to assign the infrastructure architect role to the svc-vrops-vra service account.
- Enter svc-vrops-vra in the search box, click the Search icon and click svc-vrops-vra (email@example.com) user.
The settings of the svc-vrops-vra account appear.
- On the General tab, select Infrastructure Architect under Add roles to this User, and click Finish.