Configure a vRealize Log Insight Adapter to integrate vRealize Log Insight with vRealize Operations Manager in your environment. You can access unstructured log data about any object in your environment by using Launch in Context in vRealize Operations Manager .
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click Solutions.
- On the Solutions page, select VMware vRealize Log Insight from the solution table, and click Configure.
The Manage Solution - VMware vRealize Log Insight dialog box appears.
- In the Instance Settings pane, enter the following settings.
vRealize Log Insight in Region A
vRealize Log Insight in Region B
Log Insight Adapter - sfo01vrli01
Log Insight Adapter - lax01vrli01
vRealize Log Insight for sfo01
vRealize Log Insight for lax01
Log Insight server
- Validate the connection to vRealize Log Insight.
- Click Test Connection to validate the connection to vRealize Log Insight.
- Click OK in the Info dialog box.
- Expand the Advanced Settings pane and select the collector group for the region from the Collectors/Groups drop-down menu.
- Click Save Settings and click OK in the Info dialog box that appears.
- Repeate the procedure to create an adapter for the vRealize Log Insight in Region B.
- In the Manage Solution - VMware vRealize Log Insight dialog box, click Close.
The vRealize Log Insight Adapters appear on the Solutions page of the vRealize Operations Manager user interface. The Collection State of the adapters is
Collecting and the Collection Status is