After all the NSX components upgrade completed, enable CDO mode on the transport zone.
About this task
- Log in to the Management vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Enable CDO mode on transport zone.
- From the Home menu, click Networking & Security.
- On the Installation page, click the Logical Network Preparation tab and click Transport Zones.
- From the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select the IP address 172.16.11.65 (Role: Primary) of the NSX Manager for the management cluster in Region A.
- Right click Mgmt Universal Transport Zone, choose Enable CDO mode, and click Yes in the dialog to enable CDO mode.