After upgrading the vRealize Log Insight, upgrade the content packs in the environment to take advantage of the latest features of the packs while monitoring the environment.
About this task
You download the latest content packs for the vRealize Log Insight clusters in each region from the Content Pack Marketplace. You can start with downloading and updating the content packs in Region A. Then repeat this task with downloading and updating the content packs in Region B.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Content Pack.
- In the Content Pack pane, under Content Pack Market Place, click Updates.
- In the og Insight Content Pack Marketplace pane, click Update All to upgrade all content packs to their latest version.
- Once the content packs have been upgraded, click each of the items under Installed Content Packs on the left and verify that the
Versionnumber of each content pack matches the version for this validated design.
- Repeat the procedure on the cluster in Region B by logging in to the https://lax01vrli01.lax01.rainpole.local.