After completing the upgrade of the Shared Edge and Compute components in Region A and Region B, and validated their stability, remove the snapshots from the nodes.
Verify that a backup of the Management vCenter Server Virtual Appliances exist.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu of the vSphere Web Client, select VMs and Templates.
- In the Navigator, expand the tree.
- Right-click the sfo01w01vc01 virtual machine and select .
- Click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
- Repeat the procedure for the Compute vCenter Server in Region B.
Virtual Machine Name