On the management load balancers in Region A and Region B, clean up the configuration that is related to the external vRealize Orchestrator. It is longer needed after the migration to embedded vRealize Orchestrator.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu of the vSphere Web Client, select Networking & Security.
- In the Navigator, click NSX Edges.
- From the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select 172.16.11.65 and double-click the sfo01m01lb01 NSX Edge to open its network settings.
- Click the Manage tab and click Load Balancer.
- Select Virtual Servers, click the vra-vro-8281 virtual server, click the Delete icon and click Yes to confirm.
- Select Pools, select the vra-vro-8281 pool, click the Delete icon and click Yes to confirm.
- Select Service Monitoring, select the vra-vro-8281-monitor service monitor, click the Delete icon and click Yes to confirm.
- Repeat Step 4 to Step 8 on the lax01m01lb01 load balancer that is connected to the 172.17.11.65 NSX Manager in Region B.