After completing the upgrades for the ESXi hosts and upgrading the vSAN On-Disk format to the latest version in the management cluster in Region A, update the host profile to collect the changes inherent to vSphere 6.5 Update 1 and vSAN 6.6.1, and to configuring networking post-upgrade.
About this task
- Log in to the Management vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Update the host profile for the management cluster.
- From the Home menu of the vSphere Web Client, select Policies and Profiles.
- In the Navigator, click Host Profiles, right-click the sfo01-m01hp-mgmt01 host profile, and select Copy Settings from Host.
- Select sfo01m01esx01.sfo01.rainpole.local, click OK.
- Verify compliance for the hosts in the management cluster.
- From the vSphere Web Client Home menu, select Hosts and Clusters.
- Click the sfo01-m01-mgmt01 cluster, click the Monitor tab, and click Profile Compliance.
- Click the Check Compliance Now button.
- Verify all hosts are compliant with the attached profile.