Increase the timeout in the health checks for the vRealize Automation components to make the environment complaint with the deployment guidelines of this version of the validated design.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu of the vSphere Web Client, select Networking & Security.
- In the Navigator, click NSX Edges.
- From the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select 172.16.11.65 and double-click the sfo01m01lb01 NSX Edge to open its network settings.
- Click the Manage tab, click Load Balancer, and select Service Monitoring.
- Select the vra-svr-443-monitor and click the Edit icon.
- On the Edit Service Monitor dialog box, change the Timeout value to 10 and click OK.
- Repeat Step 6 to Step 7 to change the health check timeout on the vra-iaas-web-443-monitor and vra-iaas-mgr-443-monitor monitors.
- Repeat 4 to Step 8 on the lax01m01lb01 load balancer that is connected to the NSX Manager 172.17.11.65 in Region B.