Upgrade the vRealize Operations Manager Management Pack for NSX for vSphere to provide continuous interoperability with the different components of the SDDC. The other management packs in VMware Validated Design 4.0 are pre-installed in the version of vRealize Operations Manager in VMware Validated Design 4.1.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Upgrade the management pack for NSX for vSphere.
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click Solutions.
- On the Solutions page, click Add.
- On the Select a Solution page, browse your file system and locate the management pack .pak file for NSX for vSphere and click Open.
- Select Install the PAK file even if it is already installed, click Upload and click Next.
- On the End User Agreement page, select the I accept the terms of this agreement check box and click Next.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Finish.
- Verify that the NSX for vSphere adapters are collecting metrics.
- On the Solutions page, select Management Pack for NSX-vSphere from the solution table.
- Under Configured Adapter Instances, verify that the Collection State is
Collectingand the Collection Status is
What to do next
After you update the management pack software, you must reconnect the adapter instances for NSX for vSphere. See Post-Upgrade Configuration of vRealize Operations Manager.