Delete the virtual machines that are part of the external vRealize Orchestrator cluster from the inventory. vRealize Orchestrator has been migrated to an instance that is embedded in the vRealize Automation Appliance according to the objectives of this version of the validated design.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the Navigator, click VMs and Templates and expand the tree.
- Click the sfo01-m01fd-vra folder and click the tab.
- Select the vra01vro01a.rainpole.local and vra01vro01b.rainpole.local virtual machines and click the Shut Down Guest OS button.
- Select the two Orchestrator virtual machines again and select Yes to confirm.
and click Note:
You can clean up the virtual machines at a later time after verifying that the SDDC is in a working state after the upgrade.
- Clean up the Orchestrator database
vROClusteron the external Microsoft SQL server.