After completing the upgrades for the ESXi hosts in the shared edge and compute cluster in Region A, update the host profile to pick up the changes inherent to vSphere 6.5 Update 1 and to configuring networking post-upgrade.
- Log in to the Management vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Update the host profile for the shared edge and compute cluster.
- From the Home menu of the vSphere Web Client, select Policies and Profiles.
- In the Navigator, click Host Profiles, right-click the sfo01-w01hp-comp01 host profile, and select Copy Settings from Host.
- Select sfo01w01esx01.sfo01.rainpole.local, click OK.
- Verify compliance for the hosts in the shared edge and compute cluster.
- From the vSphere Web Client Home menu, select Hosts and Clusters.
- Click the sfo01-w01-comp01 cluster, click the Monitor tab, and click Profile Compliance.
- Click the Check Compliance Now button.
- Verify all hosts are compliant with the attached profile.