Update the tag used for the log forwarding from vRealize Log Insight in Region A to vRealize Log Insight in Region B to keep aligned to this version of this VMware Validated Design. This version uses a tag called
site for alignment when extending the environment with a ROBO SDDC.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the vRealize Log Insight user interface, click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- Under Management, click Event Forwarding.
- On the Event Forwarding page, click SFO01 to LAX01 and update the following forwarding settings in the Edit Destination dialog box.
Replace the tag that labels the logs in Region A from
Forwarding Destination Setting
does not match
- In the Edit Destination dialog box, click Test to verify that the connection settings remain correct.
- Click Save to update the forwarding destination.
The Event Forwarding page in the vRealize Log Insight user interface starts showing a summary of the forwarded events.