Validate the operational status of vRealize Orchestrator running on the vRealize Automation appliances after you perform a software maintenance operation in the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC).
About this task
After you patch, update, restore, failover, or failback the vRealize Automation appliances, verify the service status and authentication configuration of vRealize Orchestrator.
Perform the following verification tasks against vRealize Orchestrator:
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Control Center.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01a.rainpole.local:8283/vco-controlcenter.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the Home page, under Manage, click Startup Options and verify that Current Status is
- Under Manage, click Validate Configuration and verify that each system component configuration has a green check mark.
- Verify that the authentication configuration is correct.
- Under Manage, click Configure Authentication Provider.
- Click the Test Login tab, enter the following user credentials, and click Test.
- Verify that the user interface shows the message
The user has administrative rights in vRealize Orchestrator.
- Repeat the steps for the
vra01svr01bvRealize Automation appliance.