After you perform a planned maintenance in your environment, verify that the adapters for collecting statistical data from the management components are operational. vRealize Operations Manager must continue collecting information about the health of the SDDC management components.
About this task
Perform the following verification tasks against each solution in vRealize Operations Manager:
Verify the operation of the adapters that are collecting statistics for the following components. See Verification List of vRealize Operations Manager Solutions. You can start with the vSphere solution first.
vRealize Log Insight
NSX for vSphere
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the main navigation bar, click
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click Solutions.
- On the Solutions page, in the solutions table select the VMware vSphere solution.
- Verify that the software version of the VMware vSphere solution is correct.
- Under Configured Adapter Instances, verify that the Collection State is
Collectingand the Collection Status is
Data Receivingfor all vCenter Adapter instances.
- Repeat the procedure to verify the version and adapter collection status of the other solutions.