You enable the vRealize Log Insight agent and configure the agent group for the embedded vRealize Orchestrator to start collecting log data in the vRealize Orchestrator dashboards.
- Log in to vRealize Log Insight.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- Under Management, click Agents.
- From the drop-down menu at the top, select vRealize Orchestrator 7.0.1 from the All Agents section and click Copy Template.
- In the Copy Agent Group dialog box, enter vRO7 - Agent Group in the name text box and click Copy.
- In the agent filter fields, enter the following values pressing Enter after each host name to determine which agents receive the configuration.
- Click Refresh and verify that in the Agents list vRealize Log Insight receives data from the two agents in the filter.
- Click Save New Group at the bottom of the page.
- Verify that the vRealize Log Insight server is receiving log events from the vRealize Orchestrator appliances.
- Click on Dashboards, select VMware - Orchestrator - 7.0.1+ from the Navigator menu on the left side.
- Verify that the Server nodes grouped by hostname widget on the Server overview dashboard shows the two vRealize Orchestrator hosts.