After you change the certificate of the vRealize Automation Appliance and IaaS components, update the certificate on vRealize Operations Manager to keep the communication trusted by reconnecting the vRealize Automation Adapter.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click Certificates under Management.
- Select the row that contains
CN=vra01svr01.rainpole.localand click the Delete icon.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click Solutions.
- Select the vRealize Automation Management Pack solution and click Configure.
- In the Manage Solutions dialog box, select vRealize Automation Adapter, click Test Connection, accept the new certificate, and click Save Settings.