Use the vSphere Web Client to move the vRealize Log Insight cluster nodes to a virtual machine folder for organization and ease of management.
About this task
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager deploys three vRealize Log Insight nodes - one master node and two worker nodes. You move them to a single VM folder to simplify management.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu, select VMs and Templates.
- Navigate to the sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local vCenter Server and sfo01-m01dc data center.
- Create a new VM and Template folder named sfo01-m01fd-vrli.
- Move the vRealize Log Insight cluster VMs.
- Select the virtual machines sfo01vrli01a, sfo01vrli01b, and sfo01vrli01c.
- Right click and select Move to... and select sfo01-m01fd-vrli under VM Folders.
- Click OK.