After the deployment of the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager appliance, you perform an initial login and set common configuration settings, such as the appliance passwords, the configuration drift interval, enablement of SSH, and joining the VMware Customer Experience Improvement Program.
Complete the deployment of the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager appliance on a VMware Validated Design for Software-Defined Data Center foundation environment.
- Open a browser and go to https://vrs01lcm01.rainpole.local/vrlcm.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On Choose a new LCM Appliance Password page, enter a new password, click Update Password, and close the Welcome dialog box.
During initial login to the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, you must change the default appliance password.
The password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one lowercase, uppercase, numeric, and special character.
- On the Navigator pane, click Settings.
- Under Settings, click Common Configuration and enter the following values.
Confirm Root Password
Confirm Admin Password
SSH User Password
Confirm SSH User Password
Configuration Drift Interval
SSH Service Enabled
Join the VMware Customer Experience Improvement Program
- Click Save.
The administrative user is logged out and returned to the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager login screen, where the updated password for admin@localhost is used.