You can integrate vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager directly with a My VMware account to access vRealize Suite licenses within an entitlement account and manage the download of product OVAs for install, patch, and upgrade. The My VMware account registration is also used to download content from the VMware Marketplace.
Before registering vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager with My VMware, ensure that you have created a My VMware account with permissions to view licenses and download products from your entitlement account.
- Open a browser and go to https://vrs01lcm01.rainpole.local/vrlcm.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the Navigator pane, click Settings
- Under Settings, click the My VMware tab, enter your My VMware credentials, and click Submit.
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager is successfully registered with My VMware if the Service registered with My VMware credentials provided. message appears.
- When the Download OVA dialogue appears prompting to start a content download, select No to close the action.