Time synchronization in your environment is essential. If different SDDC components are out of sync, authentication might no longer work. After deployment with vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, you have to connect each vRealize Automation appliance to the NTP server.
- Log in to the first vRealize Automation appliance.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01a.rainpole.local:5480/.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the VMware vRealize Appliance page, click the Admin tab.
- On the Admin tab, click Time Settings.
- On the Time Settings tab, select Use Timer Server as the Time Sync. Mode and specify the time server:
- Click Save Settings.
- Repeat the steps for the second vRealize Automation appliance, https://vra01svr01b.rainpole.local:5480/
The Time Offset column shows the time delta between the vRealize Automation appliance and the Windows IaaS VMs. Time synchronization is critical. If there are values outside of the acceptable boundaries, remediate those before you proceed.