To prepare vRealize Business for use, you must register the vRealize Business Server to vRealize Automation by using the management interface.
- Log in to the vRealize Business Server appliance management console.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrb01svr01.rainpole.local:5480.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the Registration > vRA subtab, enter the following credentials to register with the vRealize Automation server.
SSO Default Tenant
SSO Admin User
SSO Admin Password
Accept "vRealize Automation" certificate
- Click Register to connect to vRealize Automation and get its certificate.
A failure message may appear at the top of the page. Wait until the SSO Status changes to
The certificate of "vRealize Automation" is not trusted. Please view and accept to register.
- Click the View "vRealize Automation" certificate link to download the vRealize Automation certificate.
- Select the Accept "vRealize Automation" certificate check box and click Register.
SSO Status changes to
Connected to vRealize Automation.