Use the vSphere Web Client to move vRealize Automation and vRealize Business for Cloud appliances to virtual machine folders for organization and ease of management.
About this task
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager deploys:
Two vRealize Automation appliances. Server 01a and Server 01b
Two vRealize Business for Cloud appliances: Server 01 and Remote Collector 01
Verify that the virtual machine folders sfo01-m01fd-vra and sfo01-m01fd-vraias were previously created in the sfo01-m01dc data center during the vRealize Automation pre-deployment tasks.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu, select VMs and Templates.
- Navigate to the sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local vCenter Server and sfo01-m01dc data center.
- Move the vRealize Automation and vRealize Business for Cloud server appliances.
- Select the virtual machines vra01svr01a, vra01svr01b, and vrb01svr01.
- Right click and select Move to... and select sfo01-m01fd-vra under VM Folders.
- Click OK.
- Move the vRealize Business for Cloud remote collector virtual machine.
- Select the virtual machine sfo01vrbc01.
- Right click and select Move to... and select sfo01-m01fd-vraias under VM Folders
- Click OK.